If you are looking to become a certified accountant, the ACCA is the qualification for you!
A globally respected accountancy qualification, accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, here are just some of the roles you can expect to get with your ACCA; Accountant, Fund Accountant, Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Finance Manager, Finance Director, CFO (Chief Financial Officer), and more.
24 Weeks (49 Sessions)
ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business
MQF Level 5
• Business and Technology
• Management Accounting
• Financial Accounting
What do you need to study?
- Knowledge of Accounting
- A good level of English
- 18 years and over
Who is this qualification for?
- Those who wish to work in an accounting role for an SME
- Managers who need to extend their knowledge in management and
- Anyone in a financial reporting role or a supervisory role
- Students who need to supplement their training within an organisation
What will be covered?
Over a period of twenty-four weeks and forty-six sessions, the ACCA Level 5 in Accounting and Business covers:
- BT (F1) Business Technology
- MA (F2) Management Accounting
- FA (F3) Financial Accounting
Maltese / EU
*For important information on registration and subscription fees, kindly contact us.
GET QUALIFIED SCHEME
Students following this study programme can benefit from a 70% tax credit.
INVESTING IN SKILLS
Employers can benefit from a refund of 70% (or more) of the costs incurred.
For further details and assistance on how to apply for these schemes, kindly contact us so that we can help you understand how you can benefit.
Kickstart your career
Fill in this form and we’ll get back to you.