If you are looking to become a certified accountant, the ACCA is the qualification for you!
A globally respected accountancy qualification, accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, here are just some of the roles you can expect to get with your ACCA; Accountant, Fund Accountant, Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Finance Manager, Finance Director, CFO (Chief Financial Officer), and more.
24 Weeks (49 Sessions)
ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business
MQF Level 5
• Business and Technology
• Management Accounting
• Financial Accounting
What do you need to study?
- A good level of English
- 18 years and over
Who is this qualification for?
- Those who wish to work in an accounting role for an SME
- Managers who need to extend their knowledge in management and
- Anyone in a financial reporting role or a supervisory role
- Students who need to supplement their training within an organisation
What will be covered?
Over a period of twenty-four weeks and forty-six sessions, the ACCA Level 5 in Accounting and Business covers:
- BT (F1) Business Technology
- MA (F2) Management Accounting
- FA (F3) Financial Accounting
*For important information on registration and subscription fees, kindly contact us.
Kickstart your career
Fill in this form and we’ll get back to you.