Competent leadership is both about personal and professional development
This is an accredited leadership development programme that targets the areas of leadership, business, and management development for line managers, team leaders and supervisors.
The aim is to facilitate a process of learning that is linked to business outcomes ensuring that the training is geared towards achieving tangible enhancements in business leadership.
The training process focuses on the identification of individual learning needs, followed by the development of learning solutions. This framework provides a performance standard applicable to business leadership scenarios, which will, in turn, bring about individual and organisational development.
- Assess individual competencies, and identify areas for consolidation
- Set learning goals
- Application of leadership competencies
- Support and evaluate personal progress
- Acquire skills in leading, motivating and empowering people
- Learn how to deal with conflict and challenging situations
- Communicate positively
- Build healthy working relationships
- Master negative emotions and emotional reactions
- Acquire assertiveness techniques
- Improved problem solving and decision making
- Delegate effectively
- Planning & implementing skills
- Organising & controlling
Emerging managers who wish to remain highly motivated, with a constant ability to drive people in the right direction.
ThinkTalent Ltd is a Further and Higher Education Institution licensed by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) Licence Number: 2017/04.
One-year programme including:
- Pre-programme evaluation and profiling
- 12 full-day workshops
- 8 one on one coaching sessions
Lectures & Hands-On Practice delivered both in-house and during our open programme schedule
Award MQF Level 4 (MFHEA)
- Trained by a certified and experienced educator
- Detailed course notes
- Funding options
- Get Qualified Scheme – Students can benefit from a tax credit of 70% of the costs incurred.
- Investing in Skills – Employers can can benefit from a refund of 70%+ of the costs incurred.
For further details and assistance on how to apply for these schemes, kindly contact us so that we can help you understand how you can benefit.