The course provides a set of simple, practical tools to help employees create the service and work culture required of them. It’s a way to build stronger relationships that equip every team member with the ability to face challenges more effectively. It covers a number of components to provide the company with the opportunity to accelerate the organisational development momentum.
- Developing behaviours conducive to selling
- Selling skills and techniques that impact on outcomes
- A structured approach to sales
- Improving the rate of success when closing deals
- Nurturing a sales culture within the organisation
- Shaping staff behaviour
- Improving communication
- Team cohesiveness among the various departments, divisions and units
- Raised level of self-awareness with respect to one’s role in effecting sales
- Effective techniques that can be applied in a range of selling scenarios
- Increased self-confidence to assertively address selling opportunities
- Proven and tested opening approaches that positively impact on customer rapport
- Raised understanding in finding out what the client needs
- Fast thinking skills; taking the right action to secure sales deals
- Understanding buying signals to immediately close sales deals
- Understanding customer psychology by mastering the Impress+ tool kit.
Sales Executives, Sales Reps and Retail assistants who wish to improve their customer service and selling aptitudes sales skills and for business owners to introduce a number of core behavioural standards.
ThinkTalent Ltd is a Further and Higher Education Institution licensed by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) Licence Number: 2017/04. Programme information: MQF Accredited Courses. To view ThinkTalent’s Internal Quality Assurance document, click here.
Lectures & Hands-On Practice delivered both in-house and during our open programme schedule
Award MQF Level 4 (MFHEA)
- Trained by a certified and experienced educator
- Detailed course notes
- Funding options
- Get Qualified Scheme – Students can benefit from a tax credit of 70% of the costs incurred.
- Investing in Skills – Employers can can benefit from a refund of 70%+ of the costs incurred.
For further details and assistance on how to apply for these schemes, kindly contact us so that we can help you understand how you can benefit.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Find out how our HR services can benefit your business, by completing the form below. One of our consultants will call you back to discuss suitable options.