The benefits of HR training are boundless
As an HR practitioner, you are likely always looking for ways to improve your skills and effectiveness. One way to do this is through specialized training. There are many benefits of HR training that can help you in your career.
HR training can help you stay up-to-date on the latest trends and developments in the field. This is important because the HR field is constantly evolving and changing. By staying up-to-date, you can be sure that you are using the most effective methods and practices in your work. Additionally, HR training can help you develop new skills that can be used in your current role or in future roles as your career progresses.
HR training can help you improve your ability to communicate with others. Effective communication is essential in any job, but it is especially important in HR. This is because you often need to communicate difficult or sensitive information to employees. By improving your communication skills, you will be better equipped to handle challenging situations and deliver difficult messages effectively.
HR training can also help you hone your problem-solving skills. As an HR practitioner, you are often called upon to resolve conflict within the workplace. By attending training sessions on conflict resolution or other related topics, you can learn new techniques for handling difficult situations effectively. Additionally, problem-solving skills are also useful in identifying potential problems before they escalate into larger issues. Overall, there are many benefits of HR training that can be extremely helpful in your career as an HR Practitioner.
- Your Role as an HR Practitioner
- Understanding Company Culture
- Employment Law Essentials
- Setting Up Your HR Function
- Employee Welfare
- Resource Planning
- Employee Compensation, Benefits and Rewards
- Managing Performance
- Managing Employee Relations
- Maximizing Talent Potential Through Staff Development
- Internal Communications
By the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- set up the HR function in a small to medium company
- oversee the various aspects covered in this programme
- carry out the various responsibilities of an HR Practitioner
The HR Practitioner’s Toolkit MQF5 is designed for HR practitioners who have not received formal training in HR.
Duration and Delivery
104 contact hours
20 hours self-study
Award MQF Level 5 (MFHEA)
- Trained by a certified and experienced educator
- Detailed course notes
- Funding options
- Get Qualified Scheme – Students can benefit from a tax credit of up to 70% of the costs incurred.
- Investing in Skills – Employers can benefit from a refund of up to 70% of the costs incurred.
For further details and assistance on how to apply for these schemes, kindly contact us so that we can help.
ThinkTalent Ltd is a Further and Higher Education Institution licensed by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) Licence Number: 2017/04. Programme information: MQF Accredited Courses.
To view ThinkTalent’s Quality Assurance Policy document, click here
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Find out how our HR services can benefit your business, by completing the form below. One of our consultants will call you back to discuss suitable options.