Train your team to become leaders that empower
ThinkTalent leadership programmes are entitled to substantial funding from Investing in Skills for companies based in Malta.
For example, for the Leadership Programme for Emerging Managers (MQF Level 4), a group of 15 participants qualifies for a grant of Euro 24,000. If your organisation is not receiving Covid-19 wage supplements, the grant entitlement is even higher.
The cost of leadership training to your company is minimal compared with the benefits that can be gained!
The Leadership Programme for Emerging Managers includes:
- 12 full-day workshops spread over 12 months
- 8 one-to-one coaching sessions
- Session notes and supplementary reading
- Guidance from your coach
- Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Communication Skills for the Workplace
- Motivating Your Team for Peak Performance
- Managing Performance and Behaviour through Feedback
- Coaching and Mentoring Your Team for Performance
- Boosting Your Productivity
- Resolving Conflict at Work
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Techniques
- Managing Stress in the Workplace
- Local Employment Law
- Develop core leadership behaviours that will enable you to become an effective leader.
- Sharpen your interpersonal skills to communicate successfully with your team as well as with your superiors.
- Enhance your confidence to assert yourself in your role.
- Develop high-impact team management skills.
- Expand your knowledge of key leadership, management theories, and concepts.
- Equip yourself with practical techniques and examples to allow you to lead your team effectively on a day-to-day basis.
Register with us today for more information on how you can apply for funding and inspire your team with ThinkTalent.
ThinkTalent Ltd is a Further and Higher Education Institution licensed by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) Licence Number: 2017/04. Programme information: MQF Accredited Courses. To view ThinkTalent’s Internal Quality Assurance document, click here.