Smart Ways to Lead Your Team While Social Distancing
The Art of Remote Leadership, an online training programme, covers a variety of topics essential to leading people remotely.
We offer this course to individuals and groups. Please fill out our registration form to express your interest.
- How to embrace the change – turn the situation into an opportunity for greater productivity
- How motivation works – specifically when people are working remotely
- How to nourish balanced levels of autonomy, mastery, and purpose to ensure consistent levels of engagement and efficiency
- The art of leading cross-cultural remote teams
- Tips from 1000 top managers leading teams remotely
‘’We recently had ThinkTalent deliver training to our leadership team on managing teams remotely. The training was highly practical, pragmatic, and relevant to the current challenges. It allowed us to gain insights into what works, what can be adapted, and what needs to be challenged when managing teams remotely. The sessions also offered an opportunity to share experiences and insights, allowing us to better manage within a new operational context.’’
Head of People & Culture