Leadership is about unlocking your team’s full potential
ThinkTalent’s 3-day Emerging Leaders workshop delivers a personal and professional development programme that focuses on core skills required by leaders to be truly effective in their work. These include communication and feedback skills, managing time, and being a good role model.
The programme is based on the fundamental principles of learning by doing. All sessions consist of a blend of discussions, experimental exercises, and case studies.
- The concept of effective leadership
- Useful tricks for problem-solving
- The delegation process
- Conquering the challenges of time-management
- The importance of effective communication in supervision
- How to give and receive feedback in good spirit
- Leadership attitudes and mind-set, managing versus leading
- Group dynamics and concept of a team
- What truly motivates others
- The role of a leader in conflict resolution
- Know what real leadership is, and what it means
- Understand the processes of managing up, down and across the organisation
- Learn how to set and monitor objectives
- Apply learned techniques to communicate successfully with the team
- Review your personal working practices and managerial style
- Define motivation in the realms of a team and also individually
- Manage performance for results
This programme is for employees who have just been promoted to their first managerial/leadership role or earmarked for a role in management as well as new team leaders, supervisors, and experienced managers.
For more information on our accredited courses and funding options, kindly contact us with any questions you may have.
ThinkTalent Ltd is a Further and Higher Education Institution licensed by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) Licence Number: 2017/04. Programme information: MQF Accredited Courses. To view ThinkTalent’s Quality Assurance Policy document, click here.
24 Hours (3-day learning workshop)
Lectures & Hands-On Practice delivered both in-house and during our open programme schedule
Award MQF Level 4 (MFHEA)
1 ECTS/Intensive 4 ECTS
- Trained by a certified and experienced educator
- Detailed course notes
- Funding options
- Get Qualified Scheme – Students can benefit from a tax credit of 70% of the costs incurred.
- Investing in Skills – Employers can benefit from a refund of 70%+ of the costs incurred.
For further details and assistance on how to apply for these schemes, kindly contact us so that we can help.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Find out how our HR services can benefit your business, by completing the form below. One of our consultants will call you back to discuss suitable options.