Undeniably, the content and style of training delivery play an integral role in a company’s success. Your organisation holds an abundance of talent and knowledge. In fact, it’s highly likely that your next rock star trainers are members of your team who simply need to polish their presentation and training skills. That’s where we can help! Train the Trainer enables companies to provide cost-eﬀective in-house training to their talented workforce.
- Identifying Needs
- How People Learn
- Effective Trainers
- Brain-Friendly Training
- Giving Feedback
- Visual Aids
- The ABC Structure
- Practice Sessions
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- identify learning needs
- plan thoroughly for future training sessions
- understand why and how people learn
- recognise different behavioural styles to adapt training as necessary
- implement presentation and training delivery tactics learnt during the course
- devise optimum content design according to context
- successfully close performance gaps
This course is designed for:
Train the Trainer MQF4 is for anyone wishing to learn the necessary skills to deliver effective workplace training. ThinkTalent also offers Advanced Train the Trainer MQF5.
ThinkTalent Ltd is a Further and Higher Education Institution licensed by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) Licence Number: 2017/04. Programme information: MQF Accredited Courses.
24 Hours (3 days)
Award MQF Level 4 (MFHEA)
1 ECTS/Intensive 4 ECTS
- Trained by a Certified Educator
- Detailed Course Notes
- Funding Options
- Get Qualified Scheme – Students following this study programme can benefit from a 70% tax credit.
- Investing in Skills – Employers can benefit from a refund of 70%+ of the costs incurred.
For further details and assistance on how to apply for these schemes, kindly contact us so that we can help.
To view ThinkTalent’s Quality Assurance Policy document, click here.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Find out more information about our services and courses by completing the form below. One of our consultants will be happy to call you back to discuss suitable options.