Become The Coach You Aspire To Be
Coaching in the workplace can help you provide numerous benefits to employees. By helping employees to identify and reach their goals, coaching can improve job satisfaction and performance.
Coaching can also help employees to develop new skills and knowledge, benefiting the company as a whole. In addition, coaching helps to reduce stress levels and improves communication within the workplace.
By the end of the MQF5 Award in Coaching for the Workplace, you will be able to:
- provide learners with an understanding of the purpose, value, and nature of coaching in the workplace
- enable learners to explore the role of the coach and the nature of the coaching relationship
- introduce the core principles of coaching for performance and to develop key skills and competencies
- maximize team-member performance through encouraging improvements and leading others through positive change
- motivate the people they coach to actively seek out opportunities to contribute more to the organization and enhance employee engagement and commitment to the business
- resolve differences, handle team-member resistance, and confront excuses in a constructive manner
- help people accept, adjust to, and acquire personal ownership of organizational change
- conduct developmental and non-performance-related coaching sessions
- build positive and supportive relationships with team members
- coach in formal situations as well as during informal, on-the-spot opportunities
The Award in Coaching Skills for the Workplace MQF5 is for Managers, Executives, Team Leaders, and anybody wishing to create a supportive environment in their teams through coaching.
ThinkTalent Ltd is a Further and Higher Education Institution licensed by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) Licence Number: 2017/04. Quality Assurance Policy Programme information: MQF Accredited Courses.
Duration and Delivery
3 full days plus self-study
Award MQF Level 5 (MFHEA)
2 ECTS/Intensive 4 ECTS
- Trained by a certified and experienced educator
- Detailed course notes
- Funding options
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Find out how our HR services can benefit your business, by completing the form below. One of our consultants will call you back to discuss suitable options.