Unlock your team’s full potential
Leadership Skills for Middles Managers MQF5 delivers a personal and professional development programme that focuses on core skills required by leaders to be truly effective in their work.
- Introduction to Your APEX Journey Using DISC
- Building Your Leadership Brand
- Developing Your Team Culture
- Managing a Diverse Workforce
- Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- Facilitating Successful Meetings
- Boosting Your Team’s Productivity
- Managing Projects Effectively
- Conducting Effective Performance Management
- Overcoming Team Dysfunctions
- Thinking Strategically Like a Leader
- Managing and Developing Talent and The Way Forward
By the end of the programme, you will have acquired the following knowledge, skills, and competencies:
- The Four Styles of Leadership
- The Four Aspects of Emotional Intelligence
- Self-Awareness and Self-Management
- Social Awareness, Empathy, and Relationship Management
- Problem Solving & Decision Making Techniques
- The Stages of Team Development
- The 5 Team Dysfunctions
- The 4 Phases of Strategic Management
- The 5 Phases of Project Management
The MQF5 in Leadership Skills for Middle Managers is designed for Department Heads, Managers, and Team Leaders currently in middle management positions wishing to enhance their leadership skills.
Duration and Delivery
12 days over a 12-month period
x8 1-hour 1-to-1 coaching sessions
21 hours self-study
Award MQF Level 5 (MFHEA)
5 ECTS/Intensive 20 ECTS
- Trained by a certified and experienced educator
- Detailed course notes
- Funding options
- Get Qualified Scheme – Students can benefit from a tax credit of 70% of the costs incurred.
- Investing in Skills – Employers can benefit from a refund of 70%+ of the costs incurred.
For further details and assistance on how to apply for these schemes, kindly contact us so that we can help.
To view ThinkTalent’s Quality Assurance Policy document, click here. ThinkTalent Ltd is a Further and Higher Education Institution licensed by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) Licence Number: 2017/04. Programme information: MQF Accredited Courses.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Find out how our HR services can benefit your business, by completing the form below. One of our consultants will call you back to discuss suitable options.