Boost Your Performance at Work With Emotional Intelligence
There is a growing body of research that suggests emotional intelligence (EI) can be a powerful predictor of success in the workplace. Emotionally intelligent employees are able to effectively manage their own emotions, as well as the emotions of others. This can lead to increased productivity, improved communication and teamwork, and reduced stress levels in the workplace.While some people are naturally more emotionally intelligent than others, there are things that everyone can do to improve their EI.
For example, learning to become more aware of your own emotions, and understanding how they affect your thoughts and behaviours, is a key step in managing them effectively. Developing empathy – the ability to see things from another person’s perspective – is also important for managing relationships at work. And finally, practicing good stress management techniques can help you to stay calm and focused when things get tough.
If you want to boost your career prospects and improve your performance at work, developing your emotional intelligence is a great place to start.
By the end of the MQF5 Award in Emotional Intelligence at Work, you will be able to:
- understand the concepts of Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Emotional Literacy (EL)
- understand how EI/EL differ from traditional concepts of intelligence
- appreciate the importance of EI/EL to succeed in both one’s personal and professional life
- understand the importance of self-awareness
- understand the importance of self-assessment through feedback and reflection
- understand the role of emotions in motivation and self-control
- understand the concepts of affective and cognitive empathy
- understand the importance of achieving rapport and approachability to be able to manage relationships better at work
The Award in Emotional Intelligence at Work MQF5 is for Managers, Team Leaders, and Supervisors, and anyone wishing to develop their emotional intelligence to supplement their technical expertise.
ThinkTalent Ltd is a Further and Higher Education Institution licensed by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) Licence Number: 2017/04. Programme information: MQF Accredited Courses. To view ThinkTalent’s Quality Assurance Policy document, click here.
Duration and Delivery
3 full days plus self-study
Award MQF Level 5 (MFHEA)
- Trained by a certified and experienced educator
- Detailed course notes
- Funding options
- Get Qualified Scheme – Students can benefit from a tax credit of up to 70% of the costs incurred.
- Investing in Skills – Employers can benefit from a refund of up to 70% of the costs incurred.
For further details and assistance on how to apply for these schemes, kindly contact us so that we can help.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Find out how our HR services can benefit your business, by completing the form below. One of our consultants will call you back to discuss suitable options.