Learn to Write Effectively for Business
Writing is a key skill for any professional. There are many reasons why learning to write in English for business is important. For one, English is the language of international business, and in today’s digital age, much of our communication is done through writing, whether it’s emailing clients or sending proposals.
Learning to write well in English can help you communicate better with customers and clients, and stand out from your competition—all essential ingredients for success in today’s business world.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- increase your knowledge of key English language grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- develop basic skills to communicate in writing with people in business situations
- write basic business reports in an effective manner
- communicate effectively using email
Pre-intermediate level of English.
- Get Qualified Scheme – Students following this study programme can benefit from a tax credit of up to 70%
- Investing in Skills – Employers can benefit from a refund of up to 70% of the costs incurred.
24 Hours (3 days)
Award MQF Level 4 (MFHEA)
1 ECTS/Intensive 2 ECTS
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Find out more information about our services and courses by completing the form below. One of our consultants will be happy to call you back to discuss suitable options.