Learn to Write Effectively for Business
Writing is a key skill for any professional. There are many reasons why learning to write in English for business is important. For one, English is the language of international business, and in today’s digital age, much of our communication is done through writing, whether it’s emailing clients or sending proposals.
Learning to write well in English can help you communicate better with customers and clients, and stand out from your competition—all essential ingredients for success in today’s business world.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- increase your knowledge of key English language grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- develop basic skills to communicate in writing with people in business situations
- write basic business reports in an effective manner
- communicate effectively using email
Pre-intermediate level of English.
You can apply for funding for Business English Writing Skills MQF4 in Malta, either as a company, funded by Investing in Skills, or as a private individual, funded by Get Qualified.
- Get Qualified Scheme – Students following this study programme can benefit from a tax credit of up to 70%
- Investing in Skills – Employers can benefit from a refund of up to 70% of the costs incurred.
For further details on our accredited courses and funding options, kindly contact us with any questions you may have.
24 Hours (3 days)
Award MQF Level 4 (MFHEA)
1 ECTS/Intensive 2 ECTS
- Trained by a Certified Educator
- Detailed Course Notes
- Funding Options
ThinkTalent Ltd is licensed by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) Licence Number: 2017/04.
Quality Assurance Policy Programme information: MQF Accredited Courses.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Find out more information about our services and courses by completing the form below. One of our consultants will be happy to call you back to discuss suitable options.