Upgrade Your Skills to Serve and Protect
Law enforcement training is an essential part of becoming a law enforcement officer. It helps officers learn the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their job effectively and safely.
In addition to improving officer safety, law enforcement training can also help improve community relations. Good community relations are essential for maintaining public safety. When officers are properly trained in how to interact with the public, it helps build trust between the police and the community.
By the end of Essential Skills for Enforcement Officers MQF5, you will be able to:
- clarify your individual purpose for becoming enforcement officers
- improve your communication skills to carry out enforcement duties effectively
- equip yourself with techniques for collecting evidence through effective interviewing
- sharpen your ability to communicate in writing when compiling reports
- get more productive work done in the time allocated
- understand the role of emotions in your work
- develop an attitude of service through enforcement
- prepare yourself to face ethical dilemmas
The MQF5 in Essential Skills for Enforcement Officers is designed for anyone working in or wishing to work in a law enforcement environment.
ThinkTalent Ltd is a Further and Higher Education Institution licensed by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) Licence Number: 2017/04. Programme information: MQF Accredited Courses. To view ThinkTalent’s Quality Assurance Policy document, click here.
Duration and Delivery
Award MQF Level 5 (MFHEA)
- Trained by a certified and experienced educator
- Detailed course notes
- Funding options
- Get Qualified Scheme – Students can benefit from a tax credit of up to 70% of the costs incurred.
- Investing in Skills – Employers can benefit from a refund of up to 70% of the costs incurred.
For further details and assistance on how to apply for these schemes, kindly contact us so that we can help.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Find out how our HR services can benefit your business, by completing the form below. One of our consultants will call you back to discuss suitable options.