Invest in Your Presentation and Public Speaking Skills
Presentation and public speaking skills are important for a number of reasons. They can help you to communicate effectively, to build relationships, to influence others, and to lead teams. They can also help you to think on your feet, to handle difficult questions, and to stay calm under pressure.
Good presentation and public speaking skills can make a real difference in your career. If you can present yourself well and speak confidently, you’re more likely to be successful in job interviews, negotiations, and pitches. You’re also more likely to be seen as a leader in your field.
Investing in your presentation and public speaking skills can help you to progress in your career and achieve your goals.
By the end of the MQF5 Award in Presentation and Public Speaking Skills, you will be able to:
- deliver powerful, memorable presentations that your audience will remember and act upon
- connect with your audience emotionally in a way that successfully persuades, influences, and informs
- look, sound, and feel confident while you present and speak in public
- grab the audience’s attention right from the start and keep it
- identify your key messages for maximum clarity and impact
- simplify complex data and messages so that the audience gets and remembers your key messages
The Award in Presentation and Public Speaking Skills MQF5 is for Managers, Team Leaders, and Supervisors, and those wishing to learn techniques to present confidently to a group or the general public.
ThinkTalent Ltd is a Further and Higher Education Institution licensed by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) Licence Number: 2017/04. View our Quality Assurance Policy.
Duration and Delivery
3 full days plus self-study
Award MQF Level 5 (MFHEA)
2 ECTS/4 ECTS (Intensive)
- Trained by a certified and experienced educator
- Detailed course notes
- Funding options
- Get Qualified Scheme – Students can benefit from a tax credit of up to 70% of the costs incurred.
- Investing in Skills – Employers can benefit from a refund of up to 70% of the costs incurred.
For further details and assistance on how to apply for these schemes, kindly contact us so that we can help.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Find out more by completing the form below. One of our consultants will get back to you to discuss suitable options.