Train Your Team to Provide In-House Training
The content and style of training delivery play an integral role in a company’s success. Your organisation holds an abundance of talent and knowledge. In fact, it’s highly likely that your next rock star trainers are members of your team who simply need to polish their presentation and training skills.
That’s where we can help! Train the Trainer enables companies to provide cost-eﬀective in-house training to their talented workforce.
- Introduction to Adult Learning
- Learning and Teaching Styles
- Teaching a Practical Skill
- Giving Feedback
- Assessing Learner Needs and Setting Training Aims and Outcomes
- Planning and Designing a Training Programme
- Training Delivery and Facilitation
- Managing Group Behaviours
- How to Evaluate Training
By the end of the programme, learners will be able to:
- apply theories of adult learning to their training
- design, plan, and deliver learning activities that promote positive and effective learning experiences
- apply a range of tools to evaluate their training
- identify learning needs and closing the performance gap
- identify the characteristics of an exceptional trainer
- understand why and how people learn
- recognise diﬀerent behavioural styles to adapt training as necessary
- presentation and training delivery skills
- devise optimum content design according to context
This course is designed for:
Advanced Train the Trainer MQF5 is a follow-up course to Train the Trainer MQF4 It is designed for in-house trainers or external trainers with at least one year’s experience in delivering training.
3 full days (or 6 half days) spread over a maximum period of 3 weeks
Award MQF Level 5 (MFHEA)
1 ECTS/Intensive 4 ECTS
- Trained by a Certified Educator
- Detailed Course Notes
- Funding Options
- Get Qualified Scheme – Students following this study programme can benefit from a 70% tax credit.
- Investing in Skills – Employers can benefit from a refund of 70%+ of the costs incurred.
ThinkTalent Ltd is a Further and Higher Education Institution licensed by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) Licence Number: 2017/04.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Find out more information about our services and courses by completing the form below. One of our consultants will be happy to call you back to discuss suitable options.