Look | Listen| Link
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is a training programme that teaches individuals how to provide initial support to someone who may be experiencing a mental health crisis or developing a mental health problem. .
The “Look, Listen, and Link” approach is a way to remember the core steps in Mental Health First Aid, which emphasizes the importance of early intervention, understanding, and connecting individuals in crisis with appropriate help and resources.
MHFA training teaches individuals how to implement these steps effectively and with empathy when assisting someone experiencing mental health issues or crises.
Who is this for?
- HR Professionals
What will be covered?
- Why psychological first aid matters?
- What this is not – it is not for counsellors, psychotherapist or for anyone trying to come up with a diagnoses/ prognosis
- The Look, Listen and Link model of psychological first aid
- Mastering stress management
- Practical tips that keep your sanity in check
- Recognizing Signs and Symptoms
- Increased Awareness of Mental Health
- Reducing Stigma
- Basic Knowledge of Mental Health Disorders
- Communication Skills
- Active Listening
- Providing Initial Support
- Safety and Crisis Intervention
- Self-Care and Resilience
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- Resources and Referrals
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Promoting a Supportive Work Environment
- Legal and Ethical Considerations
- Follow-Up and Ongoing Support
Find out more
Fill in this form and we’ll get straight back to you!