Upskill with an MQF Level 5 Course in Malta
Here at ThinkTalent, we offer a variety of MQF4 courses, accredited by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA). All of our courses are eligible for funding, for companies and individuals based in Malta. Intensive options are also available, awarding up to 20 ECTS.
- Award in Advanced Train the Trainer
- Award in Leadership and Management Skills for Middle Managers
- Award in Influential Dialogue
- Award in Coaching Skills at the Workplace
- Award in an Introduction to Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Award in Presentation and Public Speaking Skills
- Award in HR Practitioner’s Toolkit
- Award in Essential Skills for Enforcement Officers
Benefits for Companies
Employee training can help employees learn new skills, improve their existing ones, and become more knowledgeable about their company and its products or services. In turn, this can lead to improved job performance and satisfaction, as well as increased motivation and morale.There are many benefits that companies can enjoy by providing employee training.
Perhaps the most obvious is that it can improve productivity. When employees are properly trained, they are better able to do their jobs and complete tasks more efficiently. This can save the company time and money in the long run.
In addition, employee training can also reduce absenteeism and turnover. By investing in employee training, companies can create a safer and more stable work environment for everyone involved. Ultimately, employee training is beneficial for both employers and employees alike and when done correctly, it can lead to a more productive workforce and a happier, healthier workplace overall.
Benefits for Individuals
If you’re looking to further your career, upskilling is a great way to do it. By learning new skills and improving existing ones, you can make yourself more attractive to potential employers and open up new opportunities. There are many benefits to upskilling for your career. It can help you earn more money, advance in your current job, or even switch to a new field entirely. And since it’s always good to keep your skills fresh, upskilling can make you more marketable and employable in the long run.
Duration and Delivery
Duration varies according to course requirements.
Award MQF Level 5 (MFHEA)
ECTS credits vary. See individual courses for more information.
- Trained by a certified and experienced educator
- Detailed course notes
- Funding options
- Get Qualified Scheme – Students can benefit from a tax credit of up to 70% of the costs incurred.
- Investing in Skills – Employers can benefit from a refund of up to 70% of the costs incurred.
ThinkTalent Ltd is a Further and Higher Education Institution licensed by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) Licence Number: 2017/04.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Find out how our HR services can benefit your business, by completing the form below. One of our consultants will call you back to discuss suitable options.